Описание на Длъжността
Обява за работа от JobTiger.bg
¬Gunsmith can design, fabricate, modify, repair and service foreign and domestic firearms, weapons and accessories. This position will work on external/internal and terminal ballistics; build custom pistols and rifles, as well as other types of weapons systems with minimal supervision.
1. Perform detailed assembly and disassembly of foreign and domestic small arms weapons including small arms inspection, maintenance, and minor repairs.
2. Modify, repair and service foreign and domestic firearms, weapons and accessories.
3. Possesses knowledge of the tools (i.e. hammers, punches, files, stones, etc.) and gauges needed to perform assigned duties, has limited knowledge in the operation of gun-smiting machinery such as lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, etc., as well as limited knowledge of tooling used with those machines.
4. Has knowledge of basic shop safety procedures needed to work in a small arms environment, performs support functions for the shop, to include bead blasting and preparing metal parts for refinishing.
5. Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Qualification for this position usually requires attendance at a formal one to two year accredited in-house gun-smiting course, or equivalent work experience
• Training and related experience in the field consistent with the requirements set forth in the contract/delivery order.
• Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
• Position may require travel.
- Must be a passport holder of a NATO member country.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English .
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016