Описание на Длъжността
Обява за работа от JobTiger.bg
Our client is a Fortune 500 company who finance, manage and develop projects for the private and public sectors across the world. Currently looking for talented individuals to join their highly skilled teams in Kuwait - Camp Arifjan on US/NATO military bases.
Position: Heavy equipment mechanic
Benefits: annual flights to and from home country, housing and medical insurance are paid for by the company.
Position performs the full range of engineer/ heavy equipment maintenance repairs.
- Performs a full range of overhaul, repair, and service on all engineer/ heavy equipment maintenance at the Field and Sustainment level of Maintenance.
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on various pieces of heavy equipment including but not limited to military and civilian heavy equipment.
- Ensure strict compliance with safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the Quality Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years experience as a heavy equipment mechanic required.
- Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements and/or educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience. Example: Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to (2) years of college and vice versa.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Must complete General Trade Skills PQS within 30 days of hire.
- Must have knowledge of diesel engines.
- Must be able to function with a basic level of English oral and written language skills, through demonstrated proficiency, testing or both.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Must be able to obtain a 5984-E Army Standard license.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively during a 77 hour work week.
- Must be able to lift 10 kg. continuously, 20 continuously.
- Must be a passport holder of a NATO member country.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016