Описание на Длъжността
Обява за работа от JobTiger.bg
Our client is a Fortune 500 company who finance, manage and develop projects for the private and public sectors across the world. Currently looking for talented individuals to join their highly skilled teams in Afghanistan, Kuwait and Qatar on NATO military bases.
This position performs a full range of machining for supported equipment at the Field Support (FS) level and Direct Support (DS) level of maintenance
- Sets up operates various CNC controlled and conventional mills and latches. Modifies cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operations and save modified programs. Inserts control instructions into machines to produce acceptable components.
- Calculates machine speed, feeds ratios and size of cut to be made.
- Sets up and operates CNC and conventional machine tools such as, vertical and horizontal boring mills, bench, plain or universal milling machines, shapers, planers, internal and external grinders, thread grinders, radial drills and uses a variety of auxiliary machine attachments such as rotary tables dividing heads, taper attachments, magnetic chucks, vertical milling heads, tapping attachments, and rotary vises.
- Lays out work from sketches, work orders and models of parts to be made or other specifications.
- Perform new job set ups on various types of equipment involving accurate alignment in order to maintain specified tolerances.
- Maintains dimensional accuracy during these processes through the use of precision measuring instruments such as, caliper, micrometers, surface gauges, height gauges, dial indicators, and comparators.
- Uses shop mathematics and formulas in computing dimensions and planning work.
- Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the AC FIRST Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the AC FIRST Quality Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Trade school preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience as CNC Machinist in a production environment utilizing various CNC controlled and manual machines techniques, is required.
- 3 years’ experience in a production machine shop environment preferred.
- Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements and/or educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience. Example: Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to (2) years of college and vice versa
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Must be able to pass General Trade Skill PQS within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to use relevant machines, instruments and tools.
- Possess advanced oral and written communications skills in English.
- Able to accept responsibility, follow orders precisely, and determine when consultation is required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively during a 77 hour work week.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. continuously, 50 intermittently.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be a passport holder of a NATO member country.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016